- Genevan Tunes in the Anglo-Genevan Psalter
- 40 pages – A study paper on the Genevan Tunes of the Book of Praise of the Canadian Reformed Churches.
- Why use Bible Poems and Genevan Tunes?
- 6 pages – A speech about why we use two to three thousand year old poems and 450 year old melodies.
- 4 pages – a discussion about the pulse (and speed indicators) of the Genevan tunes
- Music in Reformed Liturgy
- 6 pages – In addition to our voices, musical instruments are not a necessary part of the liturgy
- Psalms & Hymns in the Book of Praise – Anglo-Genevan Psalter
- Instrumental accompaniment for unison congregational singing in the public worship services of the 150 Psalms and 85 Hymns from the Book of Praise – Anglo-Genevan Psalter of the Canadian Reformed Churches (short preludes and postludes are included)
- Also available from www.bookofpraise.ca/resources
- 150 Psalms
- 85 Hymns
- Cover Pages (for those who wish to print their own book)
- Variations for Organ on Genevan Tunes
- Three to seven variations each on 22 less familiar psalm tunes – 125 pages
- Psalms 7, 10, 11, 13, 14/53, 15, 20, 23, 28/109, 39, 41, 44, 50, 52, 55, 117/127, 120, 128, 129, 137, 141, 149.
- Organ Offertories – thirty short pieces in a variety of modes and keys
- Two to three minute pieces in similar keys and modes as used in the Book of Praise – 64 pages