Translated Dutch essays, papers and booklets:
- Was Abraham Reformed – A practical way of reformed thinking – by Rev. H.J.J.Feenstra
- 43 pages – Discussion of core sense, historical sense, church sense and norm sense
- The Term Election in the Holy Scriptures – by Prof. B. Holwerda
- 9 pages – a basic approach back to the Scriptures.
- The Place the LORD will choose – by Prof. B. Holwerda
- 18 pages – Where did the Israelites hold their ongoing ‘worship services’?
- Scriptural Differentiations concerning FAITH – by Prof. B. Holwerda
- 8 pages – What is little, great, weak, strong, much and increased faith?
- Construed Equilibria with respect to the Preaching of the Word – by Prof. B. Holwerda
- 16 pages – Is striking a balance between Word and Spirit or objectivity and subjectivity etc scriptural?
- Heirs of Abraham – by Rev. J.R. Wiskerke
- 4 pages – Is ‘offspring’ and ‘seed’ always used in the Bible as plural? (Gal.3)
- Did Calvin Favour Church Pluriformity? by Dr. K. Schilder
- 7 pages – Excerpts from six magazine articles about Calvin’s view of the church.
- Statements about the Church (‘Stellingen’) by Dr. K. Schilder
- 3 pages – Nineteen theses originally posed in weekly articles, gathered and first published in 1935.
- The Church under Construction – by C. Trimp
- 4 pages – translated selections from his book De Kerk in Aanbouw 1998